Saturday, May 16, 2009

chicken identity(s)


I found this pic and had share it. That is totally something i can see my own green chicken doing- very confused and lots of identity complexes, but altogether really a sweet rabbit. ;)

by the way, i took him for an hour hike on the biology trial. i had a circus going on ontop of my head and both shoulders and bunny danced, begged, pleaded, anything to get me to him back to him house and away from the humid and buggy woods. poor him. what is he to do with such an odd human that exposes him to the grand outdoors away from the conditioned house.

also, have been eating two types of food for 4 weeks to save on budgeting. (well, free bulk food leftovers from photoshoots at work, bagel anyone?) anways, so now bird is now so angry with me that he doesn't even beg for food more as soon as he sees that im still eating the same that I have been making for the last few weeks.
"mom, you're eating that? again?! what am i going to do? your supposed to be my cook. why do you keep making the same thing?" and of course he doesnt like his bird food because it comes from a bag, its not fresh made, and its not gourmet. yeah, he is close to revolt and taking over the world. if no one hears from me for a few weeks, you know bird finally took over. i just hope he wont try to drive my car!

4 comments:

Joel said...

:D that's such a cute picture. I hope bird doesn't do anything quite so drastic as all that...

Caitlin said...

he wouldn´t, he would scream at something furry invading his territory... well thats what i~ve seen anyway :) not sure he has any maternal instincts! But ya gotta love the little green goose! I miss him - and his owner! love you jennie sue!

Christen said...

LOL! That's a great picture. I don't know about rabbit, though. He seems more like the only child sort of fellow. ;) It's too bad he's not used to nature yet. Maybe a few more years and he'll catch on to his "natural" insticts. ;)

fallstarr said...

Thanks for sharing. ;) That was my smile for the day!