Friday, March 6, 2009

Climbing

Bird supervises the ground crew.


I tried to get Joe to give me physics lecture on climb up. it worked until i started asking for diagrams about halfway up ;)


my sibling. and we are even related!



Joe- my partner in building a helicopter/ motorcycle. i just have to finish convincing him to let me "slightly" modify his bike ;)


I tried to give Bird a ride to the top. But after 15 ' he was too afraid of heights and started to panic. Poor little rabbit. So I dropped him off at the bottom and climbed the wall a couple more times. yay for rocks :D (if i only i could fit it in my car to set up my very own real rock climbing wall at home hehe)

1 comment:

Christen said...

Wow! That looks like a tough rock to climb!! I don't know if I could handle one like that. ;) Good work :D